Help us to put things right

If you have a problem with any of our services let us know

We want our services to be excellent but we know things can go wrong.  If they do we want you to tell us.  Most problems can be resolved straight away simply by talking to a member of staff or Manager of the service about what concerns you before it develops into a bigger issue.  But if you remain unhappy and things are still not the way you expect please get in touch.


A complaint can be made by you or someone on your behalf such as a relative and it can be communicated in a number of ways by:

Talking directly to frontline staff or the Manager of the service either in person or by telephone (whichever is appropriate). In writing or alternatively by email to the appropriate service. If you no longer have the contact details provided to you at the start of the service, you can find contact details for all Bryson Group Companies here. The complaints leaflet is also available for download below.


If having followed the two internal steps of the complaints procedure and you are still dissatisfied, you may refer your complaint to the NI Public Services Ombudsman. Please note: The Ombudsman will only deal with complaints related to public services that Bryson delivers.

You can write to them at:

NI Public Services Ombudsman
Progressive House,
33 Wellington Place,
BT1 6HN,
Or Freepost NIPSO

Freephone 0800 343424


We will deal with complaints within a simple 2 step process.

At each step please provide us with as much detail as possible about what went wrong, when and where it happened..

Step 1: We will try and resolve your complaint straight away or as quickly as possible. However, if this is not possible we will take no longer than 10 working days. The complaint will be handled by an appropriate member of staff (i.e. frontline staff member, Line Manager or Senior Manager) and this will be proportionate to the nature and seriousness of the issues raised and also the type of service the complaint relates to..

Step 2: If you remain unhappy an appeal can be made to the Director of the service, who will review the complaint and respond within 15 working days. If there is going to be a delay we will keep you informed of progress and will provide you with a realistic timescale for resolution..

For complaints relating to Bryson Care (Domiciliary Care) please download the relevant leaflet for your area.  Both leaflets provide specific details on how to refer your complaint to the Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority (RQIA) and also contact information for organisations that can help you make a complaint.